Tasmanian Devils (Sarcophilus harrisii)
The areas of white are highly variable, so this is by no means a complete list of “types”!
- A large, broad band of white on the chest of the first devil, and for contrast, a markingless one. [x]
- A pair of markingless devils. I had no idea these guys existed, and I love the solid black look. [x]
- This devil has a light freckling of spots on it’s back, a bit like it’s quoll cousins. You can see what could be a rump stripe, and it’s brightest spot on it’s shoulder[x]
- Another spotty devil, with one large spot on it’s shoulder, and a thin rump stripe.
- A domino like marking on the arm of this devil, two large white spots, along with a thin pinstripe. [x]
- Thick, irregularly shaped chest stripe, and a wedge shaped rump stripe. [x]