European badgers (Meles meles)
- A vividly colored “ginger” erythristic badger.
- Two erythristic badgers with a typical colored friend for comparison.
- A possibly leucistic badger, because of it’s much more muted, softer brown colors.
- Possible leucistic and friend.
- An older albino badger, much less commonly found in the wild then ginger badgers.
- And to even things out, an albino and typical pair, for contrast.
(As always, if you know these terms better then I do, don’t hesitate to correct me! The term erythrism is very new to me)